Monday, March 8, 2010

Rotary Club meeting

Today at noon my mom and I attended the North Shore Rotary club meeting at the Sheraton hotel. I got to meet all the members of the club and listen to their speaker. Everybody was very welcoming and I had a great time listening to the speaker, who was the promotion manager for the Admirals. Rotary is a wonderful foundation, I am so glad I had the opportunity to be apart of it as an exchange student. During the meeting one of the members made a comment that by being a member of Rotary you are apart of a family, and wherever you are in the world you know you have friends. That's always been one of my main goals in my exchange, to make friends and connections from all around the world. During the meeting I also remembered that everyone who hosts me in France is a Rotarian which assures me i'll be in great hands. Overall, everybody I met was extremley gracious and kind and I would like to say thank you to Rotary and the North Shore club who made this exchange possible for me!

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment